Fitness 1.5-inch Black Poly Dac Gym Climbing Rope
Enhance your fitness with these Black climbing ropes by IRIS. These ropes measure 1.5 inches thick. Made from braided polyester dacron, they are extremely durable. Unlike manila ropes, they will last for many climbs without fraying or unravelling.
- ELEVATE YOUR WORKOUT: The Get Out! 25-Foot Climbing Rope in Black is a professional-grade exercise rope that can be used in your strength and cardio workout regimen to improve grip and build muscle and confidence; You can also place it in your emergency safety kit for fire escape and disaster survival; Please note that while rope climbing is extremely fun and is a rewarding exercise, it is inherently dangerous – We recommend having a person spot or assist you and using landing pads for safety
- PERFECT SIZE: This rope has a 25-foot (7.6m) length and 1.5-inch (3.8cm) diameter that is perfect for Crossfit and other training exercises, is thicker than other ropes, and is easier to grip with your hands; 2.75-inch x 1.75-inch (7cm x 4.4cm) metal loop attachment inside diameter (ID) makes for a durable anchor and is safe for kids and adults alike
- GREAT EXERCISE: Rope is naturally smooth and slick to help improve grip strength, or you can coat the rope in chalk or use chalk or gloves on your hands for easier climbing (not included); For performing pull-ups, push-ups, tug-o-war, tethering to weights so you can drag them, undulation, pulling, or climbing exercises and leveling up your strength and cardio; Perfect complement to your fitness regimen whether you are aiming for a new Crossfit record or looking for a new and fun way to work out
- SAFE: Constructed with 3 stand twist design poly-dac polyester over polypropylene composite for strength, lightweight core, resistance to abrasion and UV degradation; Does not shed fibers, fray, or stretch; Waterproof heat shrink end cap sleeve protects against friction and frays; Metal connector end is 2.75-inch x 1.75-inch (7cm x 4.4cm) for attaching to any durable anchor; Professional heavy-duty design that is appropriate for use in high school and at home gyms; Suitable for children to adult
- MOUNT ANYWHERE: Use on wall by attaching the loop to a strong carabiner and a support board then attaching to wall studs (make sure the carabiner and webbing are official climbing gear); Use a U bracket (not included) and secure to a roof frame between ceiling beams; Insert the rope into the metal loop to create a rope loop on any beam or tree branch; You can remove the loop connector for use as an undulation fitness rope
Enhance your fitness with these Black climbing ropes by IRIS. These ropes measure 1.5 inches thick. Made from braided polyester dacron, they are extremely durable. Unlike manila ropes, they will last for many climbs without fraying or unravelling. The material is also easy on your hands, so you don’t have to worry about ripping, burning, or tearing. Each rope includes a heavy-duty metal eyehook at the top for an easy attachment to nearly any climbing surface. Why You’ll Love It: IRIS Climbing ropes are a must-have item for upper body strength training. The polydac material is softer than most other types of climbing ropes, making for a more challenging workout. They are essential for conditioning for boot camp, obstacle course races, crossfit, wrestling, gymnastics, and more. Rope climbing is a great way to develop grip strength, burn fat, improve endurance, and increase aerobic and anaerobic activity. With their thick, yet flexible material, they’re great for both indoor and outdoor use. These ropes arrive without any knots, so you can either keep them knotless for a challenging climb, or customize knots for your workout.
There are no reviews yet.