110mm Inline Skates for Kids 3 Wheel
Iris 3 Wheel 110 mm Inline Skates is one of the fastest skates with superior lateral support to release one’s inner racer. This skate is a great bridge product between the race and recreational skate worlds. It has optimal support, speed, comfort and stability.
IRIS Adjustable Inline Speed Skates for Kids 3 Wheel, 110 mm
- 3 WHEEL DRIVE (3WD) HIGH PERFORMANCE SKATES for the fitness enthusiast who wants a little more lateral support for stability while looking to train, exercise or skate faster
- LIGHT WEIGHT SHELL of The Macro blade structure supports all abilities of skaters comfortably. It has the ideal mix of flex and lateral support to enable longer skating sessions with less foot fatigue.
- COMFORTABLE ATHLETIC SHOE FORM FIT LINER is the most comfortable liner. Padding in the tongue and ankle areas cushion the feet. Aluminium buckle, power strap and lace lock closure secure the foot.
- 3 WD TWIN BLADE ALUMINIUM FRAME 290 mm/11.4″ is rigid, stable and has a lower profile design for 110 mm wheels to lower the center of gravity with increased speed and maneuverability.
- ROLLERBLADE SUPREME 110 mm/85 A WHEELS maximize roll, grip, speed and wear. A true upgrade in performance from entry level models. SG9 bearings are fast, superior and facilitate additional speed.
110mm Inline Skates:-
IRIS Skates Shoes 3 Wheel 110mm Inline Skates is one of the fastest skates. with superior lateral support to release one’s inner racer. Firstly this skate is a great bridge product between the race and recreational skate worlds. Secondly it has optimal support, speed, comfort and stability. High end components, 3WD frames, knit uppers and a very secure closure system. Make this a stylish, great choice for someone serious about skating but does not want a lower profile race boot. Brake is in the box. Benefits Of Inline Skating – Improves Dynamic Balance, Coordination, & Agility- Inline skating is about dynamic balance, or balance while your body is in motion.
Increases Core Strength- Postural, abdominal, and back ex tensor muscles, get a great workout while inline skating. – Builds Aerobic Exercise Benefits- Inline skating increases your heart rate and gets your lungs working, both components in aerobic exercise. – Builds Anaerobic Exercise Benefits- Inline skating provides anaerobic benefits, such as muscle strengthening and toning. – Weight Loss and Maintenance- Inline skating at 10 mph on a regular basis not only burns about 6 calories a minute, or 360 calories an hour, but also turns fat into muscle – a double benefit. – Low Impact Exercise- While skating has the bone density enhancing benefits of being a weight bearing activity, the smooth push and glide motion has minimal impact on the joints. – Increases Self-Confidence- Probably the greatest fitness benefit of all is that inline skating is fun and gives you a sense of accomplishment as you tackle new fitness challenges.
There are no reviews yet.