Abdominal Bench 6 in 1 Full Body Workout
IRIS Fitness 6 in 1 Adjustable Full Body Workout Foldable Incline Decline Exercise Workout Bench with 10 Incline Levels (Black)
IRIS Fitness 6 in 1 Adjustable Full Body Workout Foldable Incline Decline Abdominal Bench with 10 Incline Levels (Black)
- GYM EXPERIENCE AT HOME – This utility Sit-up Bench offers a safe and convenient way to work on your fitness goals right in the comfort of your home! With its ergonomic and compact design feature you can easily store it at home.
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT – It can be used to target multiple muscle groups for a full body workout at home. It allows for a wide array of strength-training exercises that focus on the arms, legs, chest, and core. Pair it with a rack or use it with free weights.
- COMFORTABLE & ERGONOMIC DESIGN – With high-density foam padding and seat secure body firmly and reduce muscle fatigue when you do full body workout.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE DESIGN – Designed with 10 back positions to meet all your needs when doing workouts,
- MULTIPLE EXERCISES – You can perform a number of upper and lower body exercises while incorporating dumbbell use to hit goals and build/maintain muscle.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION – The adjustable dumbbells Sit-up Bench designed with unique triangle structure.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY – Heavy-duty thickened steel, 500 lbs weight capacity , no worry for stability.
- EASY STORAGE – The bench can stand by relying on a wall to save space, or by pulling out.
- Note: Weight Plates and Barbell not included.
Abdominal Bench :–
As you begin your fitness program, keep these tips in mind:
- Firstly Start slowly and build up gradually. Give yourself plenty of time to warm up and cool down with easy walking or gentle stretching.
- Secondly Break things up if you have to. Exercising in short sessions a few times a day may fit into your schedule better than a single 30-minute session.
- Thirdly Listen to your body. If you feel pain, shortness of breath, dizziness or nausea, take a break. You may be pushing yourself too hard
- Other tips：People who have pre-existing conditions as high blood pressure, stroke, fused vertebrae, extreme obesity, detached retinas, or pregnancy should consult a doctor before weight bench.
There are no reviews yet.