Fitness 7-in-1 Air bike Body Gym Exercise cycle
- FULL-BODY WORKOUT: The Exercise Bike is a stationary Cycle that also gives a full-body workout supporting 100 kg . This exercise bike will strengthen your lower body while its dual-action arms feature will increase your upper body endurance as you pedal.
- EASY INTERFACE: This stationary bike comes with a user-friendly tracker and an LCD that allows you to scan modes and track your time, distance, speed, and calories burned as you exercise.
- ERGONOMIC SEATING: The Exercise Fitness Bike is ergonomically made for seating with large adjustable seat cushion. Its handlebars are packed with high-density foam, which will prevent you from experiencing stiffness of the back, strains, and muscle aches as you work out.
- BELT DRIVE RESISTANCE: Belt requires restricted maintenance, improves pedaling technique, permits less momentum-based recovery, makes the rider work efficiently and operates quietly.
- EASY INSTALLATION and SUPPORT SERVICE: We are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with DURABILITY, PORTABILITY of our Exercise Cycle. Installation services are not provided for this product.
IRIS is an established name in the field of fitness equipment. They provide superior quality fitness gear and accessories to their customers. Numerous sports personalities worldwide trust IRIS product quality. With millions of customer base at their disposal, their reputation has grown to an international level. From push up bars to full gym sets, they have it all. Please Note: We do not offer installation services on any fitness equipment. Guidelines for buying Exercise Bike 1. Riding Position & Type of Workout: A bike with adjustable seat height and adjustable handlebars will help. There are 3 types of Bikes: Standard/Upright Exercise Bike: Similar to traditional road bikes. Back is unsupported, hand positioning in the front & pedals directly underneath the body. Recumbent Exercise Bike: Lean-back riding position with a padded backrest, which is more comfortable if you are pedalling for a long time. Ideal for people with knee or back problems. 2. Other Exercise Bikes Spin Bikes: Spin exercise bikes are orbitrack bikes with steel wheels which helps the users to perform vigorous workouts.
Multipurpose Orbitrack Bikes: These are bikes which allow the users to perform multiple exercises like cycling, rowing, stepping and twisting. 3. Users Exercise Goals: The exercise bikes impacts Users lower body muscles. It strengthens Calves, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Hip Flexors, Gluteus and mid-section core muscles like Abs & Oblique. 4. Resistance Levels/Wheel Weight: Exercise bikes come with different resistance levels. It is advisable to not go more than 8th level. The resistance levels are directly related to the weight of the wheel. General Workout Tips: 1. Vary your workout routine in terms of time, speed and intensity to make it more interesting 2. Set realistic workout goals based upon your strengths and capabilities. Package includes: 1 x Airbike, 1 x Skipping rope, 1 x Twister, 2 x Hand Grip, 1 x Toning tube.
There are no reviews yet.