Exercise Cycle for for Home Gym use
Gym Exercise Cycle for Home Gym (15 Kilograms)
IRIS Air Bike Body Gym Exercise Cycle for Home Gym use
- IRIS Exercise Air Bike with Back Seat: Portable, Non-motorized Exercise Cycle Machine for Weight Loss at Home. Electronic meter displays time, distance, calories burned, speed and scan. Manual tension knob for strength adjustment. Ergonomic adjustable-reach arms with padded grips. Steel frame construction. Easy to adjust the seat and handle position
- Health Management: A half hour on a stationary bicycle helps up your daily calorie burn. Burning a greater number of daily calories means that you will have an easier time managing your weight. Regular physical exercise helps you manage your weight, boosts your immune system and reduces your risk of developing chronic disease
- Improved Joint Mobility: Firstly cycling helps in improving the range of motion of your joints. Knees, ankles and hip joints are affected by cycling. Secondly when you paddle, all these joints rotate, which is good for their range of motion and they also become strong.
- Digital meter tracks time, speed, distance and calories. Scan mode continuously toggles time, speed, distance and calories reading for easy monitoring of all metrics while working out
- Dual Functional Air Bike With Back Support For extra Comfort.
Exercise Cycle for Weight Loss:-
IRIS Exercise Cycle for Weight Loss is an established name in the field of fitness equipment. Firstly they provide superior quality fitness gear and accessories to their customers. Secondly numerous sports personalities worldwide trust IRIS product quality. With millions of customer base at their disposal, their reputation has grown to an international level. From push up bars to full gym sets, they have it all. Moreover please note: we do not offer installation services on any fitness equipment. Guidelines for buying exercise bike.
1. Firstly riding position & Type of workout: a bike with adjustable seat height and adjustable handlebars will help. There are 3 types of bikes: standard/upright exercise bike: similar to traditional road bikes. Back is unsupported, hand positioning in the front & pedals directly underneath the body. Recumbent exercise bike: lean-back riding position with a padded backrest, which is more comfortable if you are Pedaling for a long time. Ideal for people with knee or back problems. 2. Secondly other exercise bikes spin bikes: spin exercise bikes are orbit rack bikes with steel wheels which helps the users to perform vigorous workouts.
Multipurpose orbit rack bikes: these are bikes which allow the users to perform multiple exercises like cycling, rowing, stepping and twisting. 3. Thirdly users exercise goals: the exercise bikes impacts users lower body muscles. It strengthens calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, gluteus and mid-section core muscles like abs & oblique. 4. Resistance levels/wheel weight: exercise bikes come with different resistance levels. It is advisable to not go more than 8th level. The resistance levels are directly related to the weight of the wheel. General workout tips: 1. Firstly vary your workout routine in terms of time, speed and intensity to make it more interesting 2. Secondly set realistic workout goals based upon your strengths and capabilities. Moreover dual functional air bike with back support for extra comfort.
There are no reviews yet.