Gym Elastic Band for Home Fitness (BLUE)
The exercise bands take up very little space & fits in a pocket. You can fold them for more tension, tie a knot for a loop band or take a couple of wraps around your hands for a secure grip.
IRIS Fitness Gym Elastic Band Exercise Bands 0.35 mm Workout Bands for Home Fitness, Stretching, Physical Therapy and More (Medium)
- 【Premium Material】 Resistance band is made of 100% Eco-friendly natural latex with a good elasticity, strong recovery. Makes you feel confident and comfortable while stretching.
- 【Ideal Gift for Exercise】 Professional grade exercise and resistance bands are ideal for conditioning & rehabbing muscles as well as specific training for Sports Athletes, Seniors, Physical Therapy, Strength Training, Rehabilitation, Wrestling, Bodybuilding, Pilates, Yoga, Kickboxing, Chair Workouts.
- 【Fun & Easy To Use】 The Bands are Perfect for Resistance Training and Rehabilitation, Which Provides Both Positive and Negative Force. You Can Take a Couple Wraps Around Your Hands for More Tension and a Secure Grip Or Just Tie a Knot For Use as a Loop Band and also You Can Double Them Up for Even More Resistance.
- 【Versatility and Flexibility】 Ideal for Resistance Training, Physical Therapy and Mobility Training, Stretching Improves Your Posture | Reduces Stress | Increases Your Range of Motion | Increases Stamina | Decreases Risk of Injury | Improves Energy Levels | Improves Athletic Performance | Reduces Soreness | Promotes Blood Circulation | Reduces Cholesterol.
- 【Use It Anywhere】 The bands can go anywhere with you, for workouts at home, outdoor, office, gym or when travelling.
Gym Elastic Band:-
IRIS Gym Elastic Band TheraBand Resistance Bands
For Rehabilitation and Strength Training
IRIS TheraBands are the perfect tool for resistance exercise in the clinic, at the gym, at home, or on the go. Evidence-based exercise programs utilizing TheraBand bands help rehabilitate injuries, improve functional movements of older adults, improve athletic performance, and aid in treating many chronic diseases.
An Alternative to Weight Training
Ditch the free weights and try these simple to use latex bands that help build and tone muscles through positive and negative force on muscles and joints. Research has proven that TheraBands.
There are no reviews yet.