Powerball For Arms, Shoulders and Bicep etc
It is fun and good for hands, wrist, shoulder, forearms, biceps and good as warm-up. It is a very interesting toys to make your forearm sore and gets the blood going.
IRIS Powerball Gyroscopic Forearm Wrist Exerciser Force Ball Wrist Trainer Power Strengthener Ball
- * Wrist Exercises – Strengthen fingers,wrists,hands,for arms,shoulders and bicep etc.,and also be beneficial in promoting co- ordination and blood circulation. They’re great for rehab regarding wrist and forearms exercise
- * Easy To Use – Simple to start with a pull-string and you need pull the string fast. The hand/arm need to keep in sync with the spinning of the ball and begin to rotating the wrist exerciser ball.If you don’t know how to use it ,please contact us and we will be glad to help you.
- * Enjoy Every Time – Small,compact and transportable,you can take anywhere. Simple to start with a pull-string.And the ball with flashing LED. The faster you spin the harder your muscles work.
- * So Cool – The wrist exerciser ball lights up when it’s spinning. And the LED light is not powered by batteries. It’s battery free. No need to worry about power running out. It will keep lighting up as long as it’s spinning. It is so cool around you.
- * Funny – This certainly requires some fine motor skills in order to use. All you need do is to increase the speed by making a rotational wrist movement and to keep in sync with the spinning of the ball. the faster you turn,the brighter the LED lights will be on the wrist ball.
How to start it 1. Pull off the plastic insulation before use. 2. Toggle the ball along the double direction arrow to the max resistance, then release it, fast enough to have the ball turn the led on. 3. Turn your palm facing down, and slowly start to rotate, you will feel that it is scratching against the inside of the wrist ball. 4. Keep rotating with wrist then the ball will spin faster, develop a higher pitch sound. Once you feel it spinning fast enough, stop your rotate, you could feel it oscillating right in your palm.
What is gyro ball? Gyro ball/force ball/magic balls get model sport now.If you don’t know how to play It, can search video via you tube it is fun and good for hands, wrist, shoulder, forearms, biceps and good as warm-up sport before you do climbing, golf, basketball etc Also if you use computer or play The piano for long time, you can play This ball every day for 1520 minutes.You will feel you hand won’t be so pain.
It is a very interesting toys to make your forearm sore and gets the blood going. For medial preconditions, prevent tendinitis and improve grip strength, relieve pain from tennis elbow, golfers elbow, and tendinitis, medium, intermediate. Power ball wrist ball toys hand grip strengthener; hand grip exerciser; relieve stress —anti stress anti anxiety for children, teens, student and adults. Do not drop the ball on hard surface at any time, The heavy rotor will damage. Do not touch the ball rotor when it is spinning at high speeds, it will burn. Not suitable for children under 10 years old whose hand strength insufficient to use the product Do not add any oil or mouthy liquid into it which may cause it in operation.
There are no reviews yet.