Wall Mounted Pull up Bar for Body Exercise
IRIS Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar, Home Fitness Chin Up Bar with Non Slip Handles, 3 Positions Multi Grip Body Exercise Bracket (20 x 10 x 10 cm; 400 Grams)
IRIS Wall Mounted Pull up Bar Fitness, Home Fitness Chin Up Bar with Non Slip Handles, 3 Positions Multi Grip Body Exercise Bracket
- 🏋【STABLE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT】 Firstly the workout training bar is made of heavy duty stainless steel with high density foam grips and upgraded screws, which provides a solid support to the wall. The max load ups to 440lbs/200kgs.
- 🏋【MULTIFUNCTIONAL FITNESS】 Secondly the multi grip bracket is effective to strengthen your training and aerobic endurance, burn the fat away. The exercise bar allows you to use for boxing, TRX, strap exercises, slings and power ropes to make you shape perfect muscles for the full body, from arms and shoulders, to back and legs.
- 🏋【3 GRIP POSITIONS DESIGN】 Thirdly the fitness chin up bar has 3 grip positions for wide, parallel or narrow position. Its non-slip padded handles ensure a stable grip. It provides different levels of exercise options, and helps strengthen your abdominal and arm muscles.
- 🏋【SUITABLE FOR ALL】 This body training fitness bar is suitable for beginners as well as for advanced fitness enthusiasts; you improve your full body workout to further achieve your fitness targets efficiently.
- 🏋【EASY TO INSTALL】: It’s easy to mount the workout bar on concrete/brick wall/wood beam with all the screws included; Perfect for to do home gym indoor or outdoor.
Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar:-
Moreover one of the best upper body strengthening exercises one needs to add to workout process is the pull-up. as it results in stretching across whole upper body, back, chest for rapid progress. Pull-ups are great for hitting the lats as well as the biceps and if done properly, can even work on core strength to a small degree as well. A pull up bar that exceeds your expectations lets you focus on form and stamina.
Nothing works for back and shoulder muscles as effectively as pull-ups. Grip the bar with hands spread shoulder width apart, palms facing away.
Pull ups are the Single Best Bodyweight Exercise
Pull ups rapidly sculpt muscle across your chest, back, shoulders, arms and core. Activating multiple large muscle groups in a single motion triggers your metabolism for maximum fat-burning effect and tremendous muscle gains.
There are no reviews yet.