Self Gym Physio Injury Foam Massage Roller
IRIS Fitness Self Myofascial Release, Self Massage, Trigger Point Release, Mobility, Acupressure Back, Therapy Yoga Gym Physio Injury Foam Massage Roller, 45 x 13 cm
- RELIEVE MUSCLE PAIN & BOOST YOUR RECOVERY TIME: Relieve aches, pains and muscle tension with our Foam Massage Roller. Roll muscles over the roller to break-up soft-tissue adhesions and target painful trigger points (muscle knots) that can develop after a workout.
- INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS: Rolling your muscles release toxins and increases the flow of blood and oxygen to the target area. Roll before a workout to increase your performance or use it after a workout to boost your recovery time and protect yourself from injury.
- EVA FOAM CONSTRUCTION FOR COMFORT AS YOU ROLL: The roller has been designed using EVA foam which is firm enough to deliver a deep muscle massage without feeling too harsh when you roll. Another benefit of EVA is that it retains it shape after heavy use, rather than degrading over time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE TO USE WHEREVER YOU GO: The massage roller measures 45cm x 13cm x 13cm. Its lightweight and compact design allows you to easily store and carry it to the gym, yoga classes, Pilates sessions and more. It can also be wiped clean for long-lasting and hygienic use.
- DEEPER PENETRATING MYOFASCIAL RELEASE: The foam roller features a hollow plastic core with a foam grid exterior for deeper penetrating myofascial release. The bumps act like the hands and fingers of a masseuse to target, loosen and release tight muscle knots far more effectively.
There are no reviews yet.